Not-another-thing-to-remember: When all you can do is laugh, LAUGH!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

When all you can do is laugh, LAUGH!

Yesterday, my sister-in-law (Charlotte), Paulette (who most of you who read my blog know) and I went on a ride on the golf cart because Paulette wanted to. There we were, riding along, talking about how relaxing and nice the ride was, when I said, "Hey! Let's take this dirt road." So, we did!

To make a really long story short, we ended up LOST in the woods (on about 15 acres), making our own trails, trying anything and everything to make it back before dark. We laughed, and laughed and laughed. It was so much fun! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I hope we didn't mess up my dad's golf cart...I know we knocked down a few small trees (carrying a few back with us)...oops! Unfortunately, Paulette and Charlotte had to walk quite a ways when we hit the hills because I was the only one brave enough to go up those steep things (hahaha), not really...

We scared my mom when we didn't come back for such a long time, so she came yelling. We could hear her, but before I could stop Paulette she started screaming "HELP US!" That's all my mom heard so, as the grandkids put it, "she was panicking!" She'd say she wasn't, but if you saw what we saw as we came out of the woods (YES! We found our way back all on our own!) you'd believe the grandkids over granny...EVERYONE in the family was piled in the surburban to come find us!!! I'm still laughing...

Thanks for the laughs, girls!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 01 October, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Ok so maybe I am finally laughing well... just a little! Oh my word I cant stop thinking about being lost in those deep woods. Oh my word.
I love your strength,support and humor. I love Charlottes encouragement, humor and craziness.
We are definately the 3 musketeers.
Oh the craziness of it all. I am so thankful we are family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site