Not-another-thing-to-remember: In Honor of a Great Man

Friday, September 15, 2006

In Honor of a Great Man

My husband turned 38 today and I just wanted to tell the world that he is a wonderful man! He's the love of my life, and my VERY best friend in the whole wide world. I can't imagine my life without him! He brings great joy to my life and makes every day special!
There is no one else quite like him...

He's an awesome husband, father to four beautiful and wonderful children, friend, son, son-in-law (the only one my parents will ever have since I'm the only girl in the family!), pastor, preacher, teacher, and man of God! (I guess I should add hunter and fisherman too...haha) The world is a better place because he is in it!

He is a mighty man of God, and my hero! I know there are very few men who truly walk the walk so I know how blessed I am to have him as the spiritual leader of our household!

God, bless his birthday today. I ask that you would give him a long life here on earth and that you would watch over him every minute of every day. Guide his steps and bless him for his faithfulness to you and to me. Put people in his life that encourage him, and give him strength for the things that you call him to do. Thank you for such a wonderful husband and life-long friend. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site