Not-another-thing-to-remember: Monday Madness...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Monday Madness...

Running out the door, trying to beat the traffic, I looked down to see that a few of my toenails needed a touch up so, I grabbed the polish and hit the road. Once at work, I went to the restroom, opened the bottle and began to paint. One toe, two toes, three toes...OH NO...the bottle hits the floor, flops like a fish (back and forth, back and forth - "stop! please!!!" I pray.), spraying the walls, splattering ALL OVER the floor and making the biggest mess I've ever seen. "This has to be a nightmare!" I tell myself. Nope, not a nightmare, it's real! "Do I leave it? I can't! Others might...I can't!" I think those same thoughts over and over, very quickly...then I make a very embarassing call to the office maintenance, telling them what happened and that I am headed to the store to get polish remover to clean it up...all the way wishing I could just hit the rewind button and go back to bed! After 45 minutes of cleaning, it looks pretty good! Still wishing I could go back to bed though!!

(If you didn't notice already, it only took me two days to write this...haha!)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 21 September, 2006, Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

I would have died....ok, not literally. But man do I feel your pain. I get embarrassed over really minor stuff, I can't imagine that one. I probably would have ran off and hid my toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site