Not-another-thing-to-remember: Update on Divine (Lunch) Appointment

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Update on Divine (Lunch) Appointment

The lady I asked to eat lunch with me a few days ago came to our church today!!! I was busy getting things ready for our service so I didn't notice her come in, but as we were singing the first song I looked to the back and there she was. I had prayed earlier in the morning that God would speak to her heart and she would not fear coming. She told me later that she wasn't going to come because her son was sick, but her son told her she should go. Before she left she told me she wanted her son to come with her next week! "Yes! Next week...that means she wants to come again!" was running through my mind as she walked out the church doors. Praise the Lord! What a blessing it is to see God at work in her life...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 September, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

God is at work in you, he is so proud that you listened and obeyed his voice. I smile everytime I think about this. It teaches me to follow through when I hear the Lord speak.
You rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site