Not-another-thing-to-remember: A MeMe

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A MeMe

I was tagged by Paulette to write the first thing that came to mind with the words below:

1. Cherish

I cherish my relationship with the Lord, my husband, my kids and my family. They mean the world to me!

2. Laughter

I thought about true laughter, the kind that makes it hard to breathe and your stomach hurt...my last golf cart ride through the woods (the story can be read on a blog below).

3. Praise

Praise the Lord! He is good! His love endures forever! I can't imagine what my life would be like without the Lord. I love to praise Him with singing.

4.Thanksgiving

A time to thank the Lord for all he's done for us. A time to spend with my family. A time for my husband to hunt and spend time with his family and our oldest son (one of those areas where not everyone understands why I would be okay with this, but a time I know is special for them and perfectly fine with me! For all those ladies out there that never let your husband do something he loves to do without giving him a hard time - give it up! You'll be blessed for not being a nagging wife!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site