Not-another-thing-to-remember: It's a NEW year!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's a NEW year!

...and with it comes new opportunities, new adventures, new friends, new challenges, new _____________(you fill in the blank)! I'm still thinking it should be 2007, that it doesn't seem possible that 365 days flew by. It made its mark on my life, but I still can't believe its gone! The biggest/most challenging (yet rewarding) changes would be that my husband became a Chaplain in the Army after being pastor for seven years of a church we helped start, moving far away from friends and family, and our son joined the Air Force. Most of my journaling on those topics can be found at www.militarychaplainswife.blogspot.com. I'm not sure what 2008 holds in store for me and my family, but I look forward to whatever the Lord wills. I know there will be change and times when life seems difficult...because that's just the way life is...but I still live in anticipation of a new year and all that it has to offer.

I give God praise for all that He has done in our lives in 2007. I could never have imagined it would turn out the way it did, but as I flipped the calendar on January 1st I quickly looked back over 2007 and felt blessed. God has been good! He IS good...all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site