Not-another-thing-to-remember: Way to go, Karl!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Way to go, Karl!

Yesterday my son passed his physical entry test into pararescue. Now all we are waiting on is the MEPS eye doctor to get back and look at his eye and, hopefully, he will be accepted into the Air Force on June 7. He's so excited and training hard every day. As his mom, it's exciting to see the determination he has. I know he will be a great soldier and make our country proud!

He and his dad are training together every day. It makes me smile and cry all at the same time. They are great, godly men and I just can't help but think about all the people they will impact in the years to come. Though it makes me extremely sad to be losing them in some sense (now I have to share them a little more), I am happy to see God at work in all our lives. He's sending us on a great adventure for HIM and HIS glory. How can I argue with that?!

This is a picture of my husband (middle), his brother (left) and Karl (right).
It was taken at our farewell party last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site