Not-another-thing-to-remember: The heavens declare You are God and the mountains rejoice!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The heavens declare You are God and the mountains rejoice!


There's a particular Christian song that I absolutely love to sing and I often wonder what it must look like for the mountains to rejoice, but then I see something like this and think to myself, "they look as if they are rejoicing!" The chorus says:

The heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The oceans cry "Alleluia"
As we worship You Lord
For this is our song of love.

I miss singing this song with my dear friends from our praise team at our former church, but I also love where God has brought us. There's just nothing quite like this in Texas! On Sunday afternoon, after walking outside of the chapel to a gorgeous day, the kids and I went sightseeing and played in the snow. These are some of the pictures we took while out enjoying God's magnificent creation.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 16 January, 2008, Blogger MaryLu said...

There's a view I never get tired of seeing!! Being origianlly from the west, I sure missed those peaks when we were in Kansas.
Pretty awesome creation!
Pretty awesome God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site