Not-another-thing-to-remember

Monday, February 19, 2007

Today, my husband and I have been married for 20 years. That's 7300 days. Wow! I still can't believe it's been that long. I thank the Lord for bringing us this far and pray there will be many, many more days to love on each other.

Today my husband needed to work, since we were gone a few days, so the twins and I have made this our day to spend time together. We've been painting for hours, and just enjoying our time talking and encouraging each other. They are both good little artists. I'm impressed! I'm painting a sunset by the beach, and made my husband a special glass box with beach sand and shells we picked up off the beach. I hope to finish the painting before he gets home, and hope it turns out nice.

Well, back to painting...maybe I'll post a picture later...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 21 February, 2007, Blogger Eddy Williams said...

Laura,

Congratulations! I can't believe that you have been married that long! It really makes me "OLD"!

I am enjoying your blog! I put your blog link on my blog!

We are very proud of you and Kevin!

Love,

Eddy and Kathy

 
At Thursday, 22 February, 2007, Blogger Whitney said...

I love that we are such an artsy family!! I'm glad you got to spend time with the twins, my turn! P.S Thanks for the desk, it's wonderfully serving it's purpose!

I love you,
Whitney

 
At Monday, 26 February, 2007, Blogger C. H. Green said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad you are enjoying your family. Glad I found your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site