Not-another-thing-to-remember: Thank the Lord for hearing our prayers

Friday, January 12, 2007

Thank the Lord for hearing our prayers

My dad does have Malanoma, but the doctor said if you're going to have it this is the best form you can have. They should be able to remove it all, and not have to have radiation. They even think he will be able to go to India, if the surgery goes well. Praise the Lord! When my dad first told me the doctors thought he had Malanoma, he seemed more concerned about not getting to go to India to share the gospel with people than he did about having cancer.

I thank the Lord for His unfailing love and compassion on us. I can't imagine not having a relationship with the Lord. How aweful that would be to live a life without hope!

Thank you for praying!

2 Comments:

At Friday, 12 January, 2007, Blogger Lyndy said...

Found your site through Paulette. As one who has been cancer free from melonoma for 9 years, I know well the fear you are going through. I too was lucky and they got it all. It is wonderful news that the doctor feels that will be all is needed.

Will continue to pray for you all.

 
At Saturday, 13 January, 2007, Blogger Paulette said...

This is def great news, God is good. Hope he gets to go to India as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site