Not-another-thing-to-remember: Go Light Your World

Monday, January 01, 2007

Go Light Your World


To my daughter -
It's January 1, 2007 and so many things are going to be different beginning today. New adventures, new challenges, new house, new friends...
I am so excited for you, but at the same time sad that I won't be able to see you every day. I'm not really sure at this point how well I will handle that, but I know you will be happy and that makes me happy! Your dad and I are SO PROUD of you, and know you will do very well living on your own.
This picture always makes my heart well up with emotion and joy because I see such passion and love in your eyes, and know God has great plans for you! Keep living for Him and giving Him your life to do what He wills. Continue to lead others to Him and live a life that lights this world!
I love you and will miss you terribly!
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site