Not-another-thing-to-remember: Best of friends...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Best of friends...


This is my daughter and two of her favorite people to hang out with...her boyfriend and her soon to be roommate in college. I am excited for her and the friendship she has found in them both. When they are together I literally hear laughter almost the entire time. They are all precious kids! We are blessed when we find friends that are there for us the way these three are there for each other. It's a blessing watching her grow up and make good choices with her friends, and a blessing to watch her have so much good, clean fun with them.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 09 December, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Awwwww tear, bittersweet, but thankful the Lord put our girls together, indeed they are both precious. I love this picture, I need a copy to frame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site