Not-another-thing-to-remember: Psalm 23 came to mind this morning...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Psalm 23 came to mind this morning...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
(I trust You, Lord, to supply all my needs because I know You are watching over me!)
He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.
(What a peaceful place to be! Thank you, Lord, for providing refreshment for my soul!)
He guides me in the path of righteousness for his name's sake.
(I am so glad Your guidance is there to do Your will...I could not do it on my own. I want to bring glory and honor to Your name!)
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me.
(I have nothing to fear for You, God, are with me every step of the way, through the good times and the bad. I am comforted by Your authority in my life and the guidance You give me!)
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows.
(Thank you, Lord! I am blessed!)
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
(I can have complete confidence in You and Your plan for my life! You have come that I might have life and live it to the fullest, and I praise you for that this morning!)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 27 August, 2006, Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

That's beautiful! I like your new layout, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site