Not-another-thing-to-remember: I've been tagged...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've been tagged...

1. The Book nearest to me?
My bible
2.Stretch out left arm what do you touch?
A hymnal
3. Last thing I watched on T.V?
Steel Magnolias - that was the last thing I sat down to watch a few days ago.
4. Without looking what time is it?
2:00 p.m.
5. Now look and tell what the actual time is
2:56 p.m. Man! Saturdays go by way too fast!!!
6. With the exception of computer, what do you hear?
The T.V. My husband laid down on the couch to take a nap with the T.V. on...no idea what is on, just hear it!
7. When did I last step outside?
An hour ago. My husband and I went out to lunch - just the two of us!
8. Before this survey what did you look at?
Praise music. I lead worship at our church.
9. What are you wearing?
T-Shirt, capri pants and flip-flops.
10. What did you dream last night?
Leaving my son at college (which is what we will be doing in one week) and not wanting to let go when we hugged good-bye, crying all the way home...it felt so real.
11.When did you last laugh?
Today!
12. What are on the walls in the room?
Candles, that I recently hung to surprise my husband when he returned from his mission trip to Peru, and a picture with flowers.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Everyday! This world is full of weird people...lol!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Just hoping someone reads it...
15. What is the last film I saw?

Taladagan Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I was disappointed!
16. Tell me something we don't know.

I guess that would depend on who was reading this! Paulette, who tagged me, knows a lot about me...not sure what she doesn't know.
17. Do you like to dance?

Yes. I'm not too good at it though. I love to watch people who can really dance (as long as they are modest and not doing some of those sick moves I see on T.V.)
18. President Bush?

What about him? I must have missed part of the question. My daughter met who she thought was President Bush a few weeks ago in Midland at Rock the Desert, and my husband talked to him on the phone - but when we saw the pictures we weren't convinced it was really him! This guy looked a little too chunky!
19. Imagine your first child is a girl.

I love that my (only) daughter was second. I love that she has an older brother who can watch out for her!
20. Imagine your first child a boy.

Well, no need to imagine...I got that! And then, my third and fourth were boys too (that came at the same time!) Lots of boys in this family!
21. What would God say to you at the pearly gate?

"Well done, my good and faithful servant. Enter in, for great is your reward!" because I've placed my faith in him and He is my Lord and Savior!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 19 August, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Coool laura, more people read than you think. Not many like to comment. Hope you are enjoying time alone with hubby. Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site