Not-another-thing-to-remember: Today's Blessings...just to name a few

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today's Blessings...just to name a few

  • Being able to get up when I felt like it, then go down to the lobby of the hotel and have a really nice, free breakfast (with my husband beside me)!
  • Receiving two comments on my blog - one from a long time friend and one a complete stranger, but both encouraged me!
  • Being able to spend the day alone with my husband!
  • Having the opportunity to just do whatever I felt like doing (like not work, not clean house, not cook, spend time with the Lord, Blog, watch a movie while laying around at a nice hotel...
  • Having the opportunity to just spend time chatting with my son over pizza and Dr. Pepper.
  • Feeling tremendous love and support from my husband!

I thank the Lord for the blessings in my life this day!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Blogger Bttrfly1976 said...

I wish that had been my day. ;) I suppose I should have told you I found you through Paulette's blog. I'm not real sure how she found me, but I'm glad she did, and now I'm glad to have found you. Enjoy the rest of your relaxation time, I love staying in hotels!

 
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Hey girlie,
Sounds like a wonderful relaxing time for you both. I am glad you are doing this, because it is a very healthy separation. I miss ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site