Not-another-thing-to-remember: My baby girl turns 17...

Friday, August 18, 2006

My baby girl turns 17...

My daughter turns 17 this Sunday...wow, slow down life! I am so proud of her. She is a wonderful daughter who loves the Lord and strives to live for him! It's only a few short months before she too will go off to college.

I love you, my sweet daughter! Keep living for the Lord and loving life! You are a light in this dark world and I am excited about what God has in store for your future. Continue to seek God's will for your life and you'll never go wrong! I LOVE YOU! Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter. I love all the long talks and good times we have together. Don't grow up too fast and enjoy your last few months of high school! Happy 17th Birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site