Not-another-thing-to-remember: Okay, okay...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Okay, okay...

I'm trying to think about something to write about...I'll just sit here and type whatever...

I'm planning to sleep in tomorrow for the first time in...I can't remember when. Sleep in? What's that? I forgot what that is, it's been so long!

We took out twins to see the movie Over the Hedge tonight, and it took me back to when they were years younger. It was a good, clean movie so that was a plus, but not the best movie in the world. The animals were pretty hard on us humans! Pretty accurate in how they described us and food though. It was nice to just sit there...

Our daughter (and my parents, and her boyfriend) left for Africa today. They are somewhere in the air as I write. I wish I could have gone with them, but it is sooooo expensive! I love that she is able to go though. Someone at work today was shocked that we've let her go three times now, especially at a young age. They asked, "Aren't you scared to let her go?" At which I replied, "She's in good hands, God's hands!" I love that she goes and is getting to experience the joy of sharing the gospel! Everytime she leaves I wonder what God has in store for her in the future.
Please pray for them for two weeks with me, and for the people of Africa who don't know Jesus.

Lord, prepare the way and soften their hearts. May every person they come into contact with give their life to You...and may everyone who comes to know You share You with everyone they come into contact with and may Your story and Your glory be known and never cease to be shared. Lord, I pray that for all of us that call You Lord. May we be faithful wherever we are to share You with the people we come into contact with. Soften OUR hearts to Your will and may Your will be done in our lives every minute of every day. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site