Not-another-thing-to-remember: Sensing His presence

Friday, June 23, 2006

Sensing His presence

This week at work I had a lot of very important items to take care of. I knew in my heart the only way I could get through it was to daily give God my day and ask for His will to be done, for His strength, and for His peace in my life.

Every morning I would get up very early to pray about the things that I had to accomplish and, praise God, every evening I would spend time reflecting on how God had answered my prayers and thanking him for His presence. I know there is NO WAY I could have accomplished so much without him.

On Monday morning I had prayed specifically about three things, and Monday evening I was writing "Answered prayer" next to all of them in my prayer journal! Tuesday it was two things. (Well it started out with two things and by the time I ended the day it was much more - since I came out to get in my car around 7 pm and had a flat tire! There God provided a man to change the tire for me -- I thought everyone was long gone by then, but to my surprise I found one person to help me!!) Wednesday it was one or two things, and by yesterday evening I thought to myself, "how do people make it without God!"

I know where my strength comes from and I praise God for being there for me, day or night, at home or at work, any time, any place!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 24 June, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

I am glad you are in tuned to God's presense. I love journaling about need's brought before God, then seeing the answered prayer.
Have a good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site