Not-another-thing-to-remember: After graduation thoughts...

Friday, June 02, 2006

After graduation thoughts...

Wow! I can't believe it's over and we're turning a new page in our lives. Every once in a while, like last night driving home, I cry a little. It was a wonderful graduation and I loved watching our son walk down the aisle with a huge smile on his face, excited about the moment. Just one hour before he said he wasn't nervous, but his dad and I knew better...(that's why we were breaking into his truck afterwards because he locked his keys in there...nah, he wasn't nervous!) The funny thing is, I guess his dad and I were sort of nervous for him or something because I don't really remember him walking across the stage, and his dad asked me if they said his middle name!
I couldn't be prouder and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our son! Thanks family and friends for being a part of that very special time in our son's life!!! It was wonderful to have you all there with us cheering him on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site