Not-another-thing-to-remember: Special people

Friday, April 14, 2006

Special people

This was a lady who was such an inspiration to everyone who knew her. She died at the end of last year, after battling cancer for many years. She is in heaven now, walking the streets of gold with Jesus (imagine her worship service on Easter Sunday!), but I think about her at least once a week it seems. I pray that I can be just like her should I ever be diagnosed with cancer. She always thought of others first, no matter how bad she felt. She loved life! She lived to glorify God and it was evident every time I was with her. She was a good friend to many people. In fact, my mom and her were very close friends for many. many years...something I've found to be extremely rare these days.

It's fun to blog from other people's computers and look at their photo's (and even borrow a few)! It's especially cool when you can sit out by the lake and blog!
Thanks, mom, for the memories! I love you!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 16 April, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Heck NOoooooo less laundry, less food,less cars in the drive way, less gimmies, less noise, shall I go on??????
Ha just kiddin I love em so much and will miss them. I cant decide which one will come home first because he misses mama. my money is on Karl LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site