Not-another-thing-to-remember: Thank you, Lord

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thank you, Lord

For new life, found only in You.
For eternal life, that comes from placing my faith in You.
For dieing on the cross for my sin. You did not deserve to die for my sin.
For loving me, despite my sin.
For giving me a full and meaningful life.
For caring for me.
For creation, that cries out Your name.
For tears, that express pain, sadness, joy, worship, a repentant heart.
For joy, that nothing on this earth can take away because You give it.
For trials, that make me stronger.
For peace, that only You can give.
For worship, that allows me to express my love for You.
For music, that allows me to express to You in song what I can't find the words to say.
For heaven. I can't wait to worship You for all eternity and be face to face with my Savior.
For Your word, that teaches me, convicts me, brings peace to my heart.
For Your Holy Spirit, who guides me.
For my husband, who loves me all the time and is my very best friend.
For my children, who remind me daily of why it is I love being a mom, who make me smile as I watch them grow, both physically and spiritually.
For my parents, who are so special to me. Thank you, Lord, for restoring their marriage.
For my family as a whole, who are a blessing in my life.
For friends, past and present, who share their life with me.
For my church, that allows me to join with other believers in worship and serve You.
For my job, that provides for my family.
For a home, where we as a family can come together and love on each other.
For everything You allow me to experience in life that reminds me that I am alive!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 April, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

Because I love you sooo much I know how true this is in your life. I admire you because you are truely a Godly woman, and God is so proud of you!
Love your sista Paulette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site