Not-another-thing-to-remember: Basking in His presence

Friday, April 07, 2006

Basking in His presence

Tonight as I was worshipping the Lord, I had this vision in my mind of him on the cross, arms outstretched, me standing at the foot of the cross, and him looking down at me telling me how much he loved me, telling me that he died for me and me crying out to him telling him I was so sorry for my sin that put him there. Then I thanked him and he smiled. It seemed for a moment to be so real...wait a minute...it was real! He did die for me, and he does tell me how much he loves me and that he died for me, and I was crying out to him and thanking him for loving me despite my sin and for paying the price for my sin. There is nothing in all the earth that compares to knowing Jesus. What an awesome time I had basking in his presence!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 09 April, 2006, Blogger Paulette said...

I love the picture of the crosses, that made me smile. I also love your words of wisdom. Preach on sista. We are having a tenebrae service at our church Friday night if ya'll are looking for something to do. I didn't know if you were doing a good Friday service or not.How was your service today? Have a blessed day! Love ya Paulette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site