Not-another-thing-to-remember: Get in the Word!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Get in the Word!

Over the last two days the Lord has had me in Psalm 34. I want to encourage you to go there. Verse 3 says, "Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His name together!" Let's do that! He is so worthy of our praise! We are so blessed to have a God who cares about every single detail of our lives.

If you are having a difficult week, praise Him and seek refuge in Him! If you are having a good week, praise Him! You are His child, and He loves you! I can't stress it enough how much we need to be in God's word! Do you want to be encouraged? Go to His word! Do you need answers? Go to His word! Do you need to be loved? Go to His word! Whatever you need today, allow God to be the one who fills that need! Praise Him today with me for He alone is worthy of our praise!

My prayer for you today is that God will bless you and shower His love upon you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Snippets to your site